View PDF Version.
Bachlors of Fine Art, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania,
Kutztown, PA | December 2018
- Majors: Communications Design and Studio Arts.
- Concentrations: Graphic Design, Interactive Design and Digital Media.
- Outstanding with Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign and Acrobat).
- Excellent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and G-Suites.
- Efficient with traditional art, drawing, painting, sculpture, and ceramics.
- Expert Web Designer, HTML, CSS, SCSS, WordPress, frontend and backend user experience.
- Certified in Adobe Dreamweaver
- Mastery of graphic fundamentals, graphic design, advertising design, typography layout.
- Basic Arduino Micro-Controllers, Processing and C++ Coding.
- Leadership, interpersonal teamwork, listening and public speaking.
RELATED DESIGN EXPERIENCE |
DAW Industries | San Diego, CA
In-House Designer, 2020 - Current
- Preforming all Duties that involve DAW Industries Design and Marketing Presentation, helping to increase revenue with a complete rebranding of their website and printed materials resulting in more sales and new clients.
- Updating and rebranding of current designs, including the printing, packaging materials and forms with fields.
- Managing website content using backend user experience software and custom HTML coding.
- Updating videos, audio and creating new animations for their rebranding.
- Creating new illustrations, technical manuals, instructions, schematics, posters, stickers and labels.
- Managing and uploading posts to YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Fully developing a new website for up and coming rebranding design.
Library and Learning Technology, Kutztown University | Kutztown, PA
Graduate Assistantship, 2019
- Designed a Fall and Spring Book Review that was printed and published online.
- Managed social media platforms, creating posts and updated website content with backend UX / UI software.
- Developed and oversaw Teen Library Day, a 500+ person event of local middle and high school students to participate in an author presentation and a campus tour, with the goal to get students interested in Higher Ed.
- Managed Fall Book Review, requiring the creation of unique presentations and coordination of volunteer speakers.
CONNECTIONS Orientation, Kutztown University | Kutztown, PA
Family Program Coordinator, 2017 – 2018
- Created and presented to large and diverse groups of audiences.
- Interacted with incoming students and their families, providing university information.
Graphic Design Coordinator, 2016 – 2018
- Created invitations and Thank You letters for incoming students and their families.
- Designed a class t-shirt for the incoming class of students.
- Created social media posts, annual reports and a yearly guidebook.
Web Designer, 2016 - 2018
- Managed the Orientation webpage on the University’s website using backend user experience software.
Kutztown University Public Relations Office | Kutztown, PA
Graphic Design Assistant, 2017
- Assisted in designing banners, folders and apparel, following Kutztown Universities’ new branding guidelines.
- Created printed materials such as magazines, folders, flyers, banners and brochures sold at the campus stores.
Kutztown University Health & Wellness Center | Kutztown, PA
Graphic Design Freelancer, 2016 – 2017
- Designed poster boards for upcoming health events.
- Updated information and redesigned health brochures, PowerPoint presentations and book covers.
SELECTED EXHIBITION |
- “AR Portal”, Creative Code Exhibition | Miller Gallery, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA 2018.
- “Smudge Decoded”, CD Senior Exhibition | Miller Gallery, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA 2018.
- “Storytelling Website”, CD Senior Exhibition | Miller Gallery, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA 2018.
- “Self-Portrait”, Senior Exhibition | Miller Gallery, Kutztown University Kutztown, PA 2017.
- “Passages”, Salon de refuse | Eckhaus Gallery, 157 W Main St Kutztown, PA 2017.
- “Smoke Effect”, Loops | Bohem Bldg. Kutztown University Kutztown, PA 2016.
- “Brick Pyramid” | College Blvd lobby, Sharadin Arts Bldg. Kutztown University Kutztown, PA 2016.
- “Waterfall Projection”, Library Show | Library Kutztown University Kutztown, PA 2015.
- “Wall Projection Mapping”, World on a wire | Schaffer Bldg. Kutztown University Kutztown, PA 2015.